Senior Global Product Manager
Senior Global Product Manager – Conveying Solutions
Do you have a passion for creating new sources of value through resolving issues and delivering product revenue and profit growth? Are you an leader with outstanding cross-functional leadership skills who is able to lead a product line with a P&L of 120 million? Then we are searching for you! Please apply by sending your resume and motivation letter.
- Understand the competitive landscape, collect VOC (voice of customer) and complete specific research projects in support of product planning process, the development of unique value propositions and competitive pricing strategies;
- Develop and implement new growth and margin improvement tools;
- Support Field Sales to convert competitive installed base and achieve OEM First Fit through clear value propositions and commercial playbooks;
- Support sales teams with technical knowledge of products and applications within the market;
- Orchestrate market and end-user research to understand segment competition and ensure that our roadmap is factoring in clear target user requirements and best available technology;
- Work closely with engineering to build robust project funnels and deliver on increased vitality;
- Develop compelling business case(s) for key initiatives including detailed market and financial analysis;
- Build a strong working partnership with engineering, marketing, operations, and field sales to translate end market needs into actionable initiatives;
- Identify and prioritize global product opportunities in both top line growth and profitability improvement, translating them into an explicit, actionable strategy and product lifecycle plans;
- Ensure our commercial teams have solutions-based, compelling value propositions as well as comprehensive training and marketing tools to provide best-in-class support to our customers;
- Assist platform, sector and vertical market leadership as assigned to meet global business objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business and knowledge of consumer goods industries sector, MBA preferred;
- Minimum 5 – 10 years relevant B2B product management, brand management and new product marketing/commercialization experience in the industrial manufacturing industry, preferably power transmission;
- Proficient level of English and Dutch, German is a plus;
- Strong lead through influence and prioritization and proven record of success in dynamic matrix-organization environment;
- Ability to work independently and willingness to travel 25% of working time;
- Strong business analysis, strategic decision and strategy development skills;
- Self-awareness and cross-cultural awareness;
- Proven record of success in dynamic matrix-organization environments.
- functie Senior Global Product Manager
- branche Techniek
- startdatum dinsdag 19 juni 2018
- werklocatie Westland en omgeving
- dienstverband Full-time
- uren per week 40 uur
- beschikbare dagen Maandag, Dinsdag, Woensdag, Donderdag, Vrijdag
- opleidingen WO
- talenkennis Engels
Inschrijven als uitzendkracht
Onderstaand inschrijfformulier is bedoeld voor wanneer je op zoek bent naar een (nieuwe) baan.