Segment Leader Distribution
Segment Leader Distribution:
The position will be responsible for managing and leading the Power Transmission Europe sales to and through our extensive network of distributors throughout the EMEA region. The focus in this position will be on further developing our selected number of distributor partners while continuously looking for improvements in the distributor network. You will closely cooperate with the regional sales team, collect voiceof- customer and ensure the various industry verticals are being covered through the network of distributors.
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Drives growth out of the selected distributor partners throughout the region by a disciplined execution of distributor account planning and associated actiovvn plans to achieve the desired goals for growth
- Implements the go-to-market strategy for Rexnord in the existing network of distributors while continuously exploring possibilities to strengthen the overall network throughout the entire EMEA region
- Implements strategic and tactical marketing initiatives that will support the growth of Power Transmission Europe distributor partners.
- Works closely with the regional sales teams to obtain the “Voice Of the customer” (VOC) and Market Requirements to drive continuous improvements
- Supports the regional sales teams in optimizing the network of distributors in order to get to a smaller, yet more effective number of distributors that are aligned to the Power Transmission strategy
- Drives the transition of non-strategic accounts into the selected distribution network while maintaining the overall revenue.
- Actively reviews options to seek opportunities to expand the sales of the entire Power Transmission portfolio within selected partners
- Ongoing monitoring of the overall PT Europe performance within the distribution channels, identifying countermeasures in case of performance gaps and execution them accordingly.
- Defines distributor channel strategy to ensure coverage of all the industry verticals in cooperation with the global and regional Marketing teams.
- Carefully monitors distributor consolidation in the regions and manages the impact for Rexnord, provides input into the PT Europe strategic plans
- Supports plans tied to product positions, product launches, branding, communications strategies and all program related strategies.
- Track Accuracy Sales forecasting through SFDC
- A minimum of 10+ years of sales experience with branded industrial products is necessary.
- Proven experience in managing and cooperating with industrial distributors
- Possess a proven track record of delivering results
- Proficient level of English, German is a plus
- A Bachelors Degree is required, experience in a global, industrial company is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and salesforce.com (or other CRM systems)
- Negotiating, Sales and Presentation skills.
- High energy.
- High integrity.
- Travel up to 40% of the time
- functie Segment Leader Distribution
- branche Techniek
- startdatum woensdag 18 april 2018
- werklocatie Westland en omgeving
- dienstverband Full-time
- uren per week 40 uur
- beschikbare dagen Maandag, Dinsdag, Woensdag, Donderdag, Vrijdag
- opleidingen WO
- talenkennis Nederlands, Engels, Duits
- rijbewijzen Rijbewijs B (auto)
Inschrijven als uitzendkracht
Onderstaand inschrijfformulier is bedoeld voor wanneer je op zoek bent naar een (nieuwe) baan.